[Ti] DVD don't spit at me...

XXL xxl at mac.com
Fri Apr 11 20:28:42 PDT 2003

Yes, I have had that problem.  Can be for a couple of reason.. CD not clean
is one. And in my particular drive, for some reason it occasionally fails to
clamp the CD so it doesn¹t spin and can't be read.
  I can pat the palm rest  a couple of times and sometimes it clamps. But
sometimes it does not and the eject button will eject it. And sometimes I
have to use a paper clip in the  manual ejection hole :(

I have not sent it for repair because it is rare and not too annoying.
-Joel