[Ti] post-10.2.5 observation

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Thu Apr 17 12:06:26 PDT 2003

>Since installing 10.2.5, I have observed that Acrobat (5..0.5) quits
>everytime that it launches (which it does automatically, everytime
>that I download a PDF file).

hmmm... it did work fine, but since I have been tinkering with trying
to resolve my slow login time, I seem to have broke it... I launched
on reading your post to test and get an immediate crash... deleting
prefs and plist does not work either... it crashes before it can
create new ones...

Hopefully when I fix whatever is causing my slow startups, it will
fix this as well...
--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com