[Ti] External Charger for TiBook?

XXL xxl at mac.com
Fri Apr 18 06:07:08 PDT 2003

Look at the iGo Juice.  (Apple Store sells it, as well as other retailers)
Can work with AC, DC cigarette lighter socket, and airplane power sources.
On the output side, you can even buy optional cables  for your digital cams,
camcorders, PDA'S, ETC. ETC.  You can carry just this one adapter.  It is
awesome, and compact as well.  Even has a nice little carrying case.

http://store.apple.com/AppleStore/WebObjects/BizCustom.woa/70206/wo/Cz1KL95d
4Y0g3nrLiG82rEd8pOD/1.3.0.3.27.8.3.8.13.0

-Joel