[Ti] Welcoming myself to the world of Ti

Sam Hotchkiss ti at zlit.net
Fri Apr 18 07:16:16 PDT 2003

On 4/18/03 2:02 AM, "Joel Hopwood" <hopwood at zhian.com> wrote:

> So I've just bought my first TiBook - w00t!
>
> I am now the proud owner of an apple refurb Ti 667 DVI model, which
> packs a combo drive and 1280 pixel screen (essential for X) and a
> pretty good gfx card in the shape of the 7500 Radeon.

Very nice-- gotta love the screen... I went from Ti-400 to Ti-667 (rev. B,
lower res) to Giga-Tit.  These are the sweetest computers out there-- still
turning heads after almost 3 years (or is it almost 4?)

I've found these guys to be very helpful with every problem you have-- I've
been away for the past 3 months, but I doubt they've changed THAT much

Good luck with your Ti!

Sam Hotchkiss