[Ti] post-10.2.5 observation (Acrobat Crashes)

b galahad9 at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 18 10:43:47 PDT 2003

John Griffin paused, thought it over, and spoke thusly:

>Interesting.
>
>My situation is that English is the only language listed. (I delisted all
>the others long ago by unchecking them). I clicked edit and the other
>languages are listed in there, but you can't click and drag any of them.
>
>jg

Are you in the "International" panel in System Preferences? I ask,
because there are no check boxes at all there, it is strictly a drag
to order deal.

You'd have had to dig deep into OSX as 'root' to purge the actual
files,and the system would have screamed bloody murder.

Apple Menu/System Preferences/International  'languages' <-- the
first 'default' tab

~flipper