[Ti] Introduction/questions...

Sam Hotchkiss ti at zlit.net
Fri Apr 18 12:00:33 PDT 2003

On 4/18/03 12:48 PM, "Tim Clarke" <tim at score-music.com> wrote:

> Finally, I'd love to replace the 30 gb internal drive with at least twice as
> much storage.  Has anyone gone through that proceedure?  Any
> recommendations?  Are there any "multimedia" drives available in that size?

You can get a 60 or 80gb internal drive.  My favorite source is trans intl
(I put a 60 into my 667 before I upgraded to the giga-tit)... When I bought
my 60, they were $500, but I imagine the price has gone down quite a bit...

Err-- lemme go check...

Nice!  You can order the 80gig drives from transintl.com for $300
http://www.devdepot.com/description.html?pcode=HMIDJSA

They also have the 60gig drives for $280

http://www.transintl.com/store/category.cfm?Category=192&RequestTimeOut=500

--
Samuel W. Hotchkiss
President, Contractor Services, LLC.
hotch at zlit.net

Laptop History: PB 145, PB 520c, PB 3400c, 400mhz Pismo, 400mhz TiBook,
667mhz TiBook (rev b), 1ghz TiBook