[Ti] post-10.2.5 observation (Acrobat Crashes)

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Fri Apr 18 14:13:31 PDT 2003

b typed this message on 4/18/03 1:43 PM:

> Are you in the "International" panel in System Preferences? I ask,
> because there are no check boxes at all there, it is strictly a drag
> to order deal.

Yeah, there are. If you click on the "Edit" button beside the list window
you will have a list of all installed language sets. Every language has a
check box beside it and you can choose whether or not to have other
languages listed. I left only English with a check mark and thus it is the
only language listed in the International language panel.

I really don't need any of the other languages and anything I don't need I
eliminate.

jg