[Ti] Welcoming myself to the world of Ti

XXL xxl at mac.com
Fri Apr 18 16:50:41 PDT 2003

Woz said: "...The overall experience for me is the same as for MacOS 9.
...."

My OS X experience has had 2 phases. The original install I got with the
10.0.3 version that came with my TiBook 400 was very similar to OS 9 in
reliability and  crashes, etc.  After I reformatted the drive and
re-installed 10.0.3 it ran very reliable.  A few crashes, but they were
rare.

Now I have all my Macs on 10.2.  (Since September, if memory serves.)  None
of my three Macs has ever had a crash with 10.2.  Occasionally MS Entourage
quits unexpectedly, but it has no effect on the system.