[Ti] screen cleaning and more

David Remahl david at ittpoi.com
Sat Apr 19 09:41:34 PDT 2003

I think the problem was more that the Dock obscured icons on the Finder
desktop below. The intention is that Finder's audo grid placement and
icon sorting should know where the dock is and adjust to it (ie, not
place icons at the X most left pixels of the desktop. I know that the
Finder used to be buggy on this count, but I think they should have
worked out most of the issues by now.

/ Rgds, David