[Ti] screen cleaning and more

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Sat Apr 19 09:17:12 PDT 2003

  On 4/18/03 4:23 PM, "Joel Hopwood" <hopwood at zhian.com> wrote:

>> 1) How can I clean the very slight key marks off my screen?
If it is that kind that _will_ go away, then a really hot damp cloth
will work just as well as any expensive chemical. Just reheat it and
wipe the surface again if it doesn't work with the first try. Only make
certain that the cloth is just damp so that no water comes in at the
screen edges.

  Sam Hotchkiss wrote:
> The dock BELONGS on the left.  That's just the way it is

Sam,
You are of course entitled to your opinion, but I rather find out Joel
issues with some Finder icons than having an argument on the best place
for the dock. (Obviously I disagree with you :-) but never mind that)

So Joel,
What icons is it you can't get into the the dock? Is it maybe that you
are not aware that some icon only can be on one side of the dividing
line towards the paper basket? On the other side of the line you can
only add symbols for programs. Hope that helps. :-) Or please describe
you problem more in details so that we might help.

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum> updat w more Oct details 030221
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)