[Ti] Low Battery Warning

Dave Friesen davefriesen at mac.com
Sat Apr 19 14:19:24 PDT 2003

Do people who are having problems with no low battery warning in 10.2.5 mind
replying to this with their Titanium model? I want to see if this limited to
specific Titanium models and then I can submit a bug report to Apple.

Me: Rev. A, 400mhz.

Everyone else here, try unplugging your laptop every once in a while. ;-)