[Ti] Low Battery Warning

Jerry Krinock dearjerry at mindspring.com
Sat Apr 19 15:19:39 PDT 2003

on 03/04/19 14:19, Dave Friesen at davefriesen at mac.com wrote:

> Do people who are having problems with no low battery warning in 10.2.5 mind
> replying to this with their Titanium model? I want to see if this limited to
> specific Titanium models and then I can submit a bug report to Apple.
>
> Me: Rev. A, 400mhz.

Jerry:  800 MHz DVI, May 2002.

Hmmm.  I wonder if this is related to people reporting increased battery
runtime estimates.  It could be that, in response to people complaining
about not getting 5 hours, Apple changed the battery runtime estimation
algorithm to make it more liberal, and this increased the probabability
that, sometime, it overestimates by more than 10 minutes, and so it runs out
with no warning.