[Ti] IBM microdrive and OS X

warwick teale warwick_teale at mac.com
Tue Apr 22 20:39:34 PDT 2003

FWIW, THe IBM microdrive works fine in the Ti I have. I have had mine
in this T1667 since 10.1.2 to 10.2.5 and always works fine as suggested
by George.

Just a thought,
-try and FORMAT it under WINDOWS/XX first - who knows.. maybe some
issue there.
- reboot the TI with the microdrive inserted - then access from VPC and
format
- see if the microdrive is present from the APPLE SYSTEM PROFILER

I formatted mine initially in an IBM TP then just used it in the TI
when I discarded the IBMTP.

I have also formatted it under OSX and no issues.