[Ti] Low Battery Warning Missing

Jeff Porten civitan at jeffporten.com
Tue Apr 22 16:28:10 PDT 2003

Using 10.2.5 on TiBook and BigAl, but much more extensive usage on
BigAl for obvious reasons.  I have NOT seen this problem under .2.5,
but I did see it under earlier revs on the TiBook (500 Mhz).

My theory, as it didn't happen all the time, was that it was linked to
one of the two batteries I use with that model -- battery got older and
had its voltage fluctuate badly enough that it swooped right past the
warning and went straight to sleep.  This would make some sense that
this problem would appear commonly in early rev TiBooks, and less
frequently the newer the laptop gets.

So on this theory, the guy who's got the problem on his BigAl probably
has a clunker battery.  Just a thought, no further data to provide.

Best,
Jeff

-----
Today on <http://www.jeffporten.com>: