[Ti] Best price for Applecare?

PaulaTx1 at aol.com PaulaTx1 at aol.com
Wed Apr 23 16:04:12 PDT 2003

In a message Bill Palmer wrote:

>  If you go  to the Apple website and read the terms and conditions for the  Applecare product, you'll see that *Apple* is the one  making the "no  sale to end users in Florida" rule.  I quote:

tarik at opalblue.com writes:

 this may be a stupid question -- but why Florida???

     Actually the reason Apple doesn't go into Florida is because of a Florida law concerning consumer product liability rights.  The consumer has all the rights; more than Apple is willing to stand behind.
      As I understand it, while Florida residents can't get AppleCare,   companies and businesses  in Florida can get AppleCare because different consumer protection laws apply  and Apple is willing to comply with those laws.
                Paula Rutledge