[Ti] copying DVD to HAD

b galahad9 at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 23 19:48:38 PDT 2003

Robert Ameeti paused, thought it over, and spoke thusly:

>Do the following instruction apply equally if the DVD is one of clip
>art? I have a 6 disk clip art collection that I hate having to
>continually mount and dismount and I search through for the clip art
>I desire.     :-(

from Extensis [thumbnails of every file on unlimited numbers of
drives, disks, etc, or iMedia view. I like Portfolio. I have maybe 2
or 300 CDs all catalogued, easy to search by title, volume number,
size, etc. Displays in 'List' view, various thumbnail formats, etc.
'Reads' a disk in no time, etc.

~flipper