[Ti] Ftp clients

Tarik Bilgin tarik at opalblue.com
Thu Apr 24 06:06:40 PDT 2003

On Thursday, April 24, 2003, at 01:55  pm, b wrote:

> Tarik Bilgin paused, thought it over, and spoke thusly:
>
>> quick poll:
>>
>> What is your favourite FTP client to use on OSX on your Ti?
>>
>> And why?

the answers so far have been very useful.

I've been using:

  "ftp" at the command line a lot (useful but i don't like the interface
much)

FTP Browser in BBEdit 6.5 as it is integrated with my favourite editor.
My favourite editor also is rather carbonized and the browser tends to
be slow an beachbally (as a result (?) )

Apple K to connect to an ftp server

Transmit -- although this app is too simplistic for my purposes (for an
app that is not free)

I'm now going to test drive a few more, as it's about time I did :) --

starting with:

Interarchy 6.1

--
Tarik Bilgin