[Ti] Lemon from the Apple Tree?

c.buttimer at mdx.ac.uk c.buttimer at mdx.ac.uk
Thu Apr 24 06:15:18 PDT 2003

> I now have a Ti that works, but it took me nearly a year to get here. If
> you've a few minutes spare you could check out the details (including
> smile-inducing videos) here:
>
> http://www.fallt.com/apple
>
> I wish you luck with yours and hope it holds up.
>
> Take care,

I'm sad to hear of your experiences Christopher - my condolences/sympathies
to you. Reading your story has certainly resolved me to get AppleCare should
I ever have to purchase a Mac (work provides mine and I've been lucky enough
to have no major problems with the five Powerbooks I've had to date).

Whilst writing, thank you very much for your Fallt work - as well as being a
music reviewer, one of my desert island books is Invisible Cities so I very
much enjoyed the location recordings you made available.

All the best,

Colin.