[Ti] Ftp clients

b galahad9 at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 24 08:30:47 PDT 2003

Loren Schooley paused, thought it over, and spoke thusly:

>The thing is, Fetch doesn't have the interface layout that would permit
>this. You get put into a directory, and there are no other icons, just the .
>And .. for the root and parent directories, and you can't even drag a file
>up (back) a dir with those.
>
>The best I can do is drag the file to my desktop and then put it into the
>dir I need to, and then delete the two extra files I end up with. Really
>stupid Fetch design flaw.
>
>I can drag and drop files in CuteFTP or WSFTP Explorer all day long.

What??? I do that all the time in Fetch. It all depends on how the
directory of the site, itself is laid out. That's ridiculous. I never
bothered to even load the last directory name in three of my printing
plants' sites, because it was forgotten about, and then i realized
all i had to do was drag and drop to 'my' directory...  Shake the
8-ball and try again.

~flipper