[Ti] Ftp clients

cbirds cbirds at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 24 08:33:46 PDT 2003

Jerry Krinock tapped out this message on 4/24/2003 11:21 AM

>Yes, I found that Fetch was unable to connect after some OS update about a
>year ago, so I've since been using Captain FTP.   They have a very cool
>website that makes explosions when you mouse over a link:
>
>http://captainftp.xdsnet.de/

Fetch has always worked for me and I've used every iteration of the Mac
software from 9.2.2 and before.
I just checked out the above and if it weren't for the "pirate" graphics
I might consider trying it on X. Right now I am just envious of the nice
straight windows in the screen shot,. since I am experiencing screen
"shift" problems on one of my X boxes....and it's pretty ugly and has
distorted my workspace.