[Ti] OmniGraffle 3.0 Stencils - WAS Visio-equivalent for OS X for network maps

b galahad9 at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 24 13:58:17 PDT 2003

Jerry paused, thought it over, and spoke thusly:

>This is probably the biggest issue that I have.  I do NOT have a
>tools menu.  I do not have a tools sub menu under any of the drop
>down menu's.  Can you confirm the version of OmniGraffle that you
>are using.  Per my about window, I am running:
>
>OmniGraffle Pro 3.0 (v56.1)

I'm not using Pro, I'm using 2.1.1[v.34.2.0]. That was my error,
calling the Graffle suffixes 'palette' suffixes. As far as i know,
the OmniGraffle installer [on the original .dmg file] creates the
folder in Application Support in the Home Library, that being in the
Users directory, then <yourname>, Library/Application Support:

Users/<yourname>/Library/Application Support/OmniGraffle/Palettes.

Try doing a search, Jerry. Command-F and type : Maps.graffle    or
even type in [dot]graffle   i.e.  .graffle   and see where it shows
the existence of your templates and palettes. Omni's applications
never fail to create their own directories, in my experience. I have
all of them here, and I never had to manually create a folder in
Application Support. They never write to the main Library, either, so
have a look, using Cmd-F, and let us know what turns up.

Good luck,
~flipper