[Ti] [SUMMARY] OmniGraffle 3.0 Stencils - WAS Visio-equivalent for OS X for network maps

b galahad9 at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 24 14:19:30 PDT 2003

mac acct paused, thought it over, and spoke thusly:

>I hope that ultimately OmniGroup support team will reply to my email
>with an official letter.  I won't drag this thread out any longer or
>add to the confusion, but those of you who are having the same
>problem that I am, please reply to me off line and I will forward
>along what ever OmniGroup ultimately email's me.  Or you can report
>the problem yourselves also.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Jerry K

Glad you got it going Jerry. I'm curious, did you email tech support?
If so, i find that the fastest way to get a personal response is to
use the Feedback item in the Help menu. OmniGroup is usually
extremely fast in support issues. I always use the feedback, as it
sends my license number, etc, along with the post.

~flipper