[Ti] multi page pdf

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Thu Apr 24 14:23:28 PDT 2003

>Does anybody know how to take 10+ .jpg images and turn them into a
>multi page PDF document? I want to email a PDF file to someone with
>a PC and have them be able to open it using Acrobat and get the
>thumbnails and all pages.

Easy if you have full version Acrobat:
In file menu go to Open as PDF, select your first jpg; then go to
Document -> Insert Pages; select JPG files as the file type and
select the next jpg... and so forth.

or

Any current version of Adobe Products allows either to save or export as jpg.

or

Place files in any OSX application and print to PDF, but you get the
funky, uncompressed PDF that Apple creates, so you file may be too
large for emailing. For example, an Illustrator document Saved in PDF
format is 20k; the same document printed to PDF using native OSX PDF,
280k.
--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com