[Ti] multi page pdf

Ron Woodland woodland at infowest.com
Thu Apr 24 14:25:12 PDT 2003

Any OS X-native application can make a PDF.  It comes for free as a
feature of the MacOS now.  It's an option in the Print dialog box.  Even
Word on Office X will do it.  TextEdit will do it too.  I prefer
InDesign personally.  There are some serious abilities for exporting
(rather than printing) a multi-page PDF in that software.  But then,
these are commercial programs that you may not have.

I just had a thought and tried it.  iPhoto will make multi-page PDFs.
Just import the images and choose the print command.  In that dialog,
choose Save As PDF.  You have several options on the images, too -- one
per page, thumbnails, or you specify how many per page.  Too easy?  No,
just insanely great!!

Ron Woodland