[Ti] OmniGraffle 3.0 Stencils - WAS Visio-equivalent for OS X for network maps

b galahad9 at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 24 14:26:01 PDT 2003

Michael Bigley paused, thought it over, and spoke thusly:

>According to the instructions I found somewhere on their website,
>you must create the Palettes folder in the /Library/Application
>Support/OmniGraffle; not your users folder...

 From the "Extras" page in the OmniGraffle site:

"3.  To make the stencil easily accessible when running OmniGraffle,
put it your Library/Application Support/OmniGraffle/Palettes folder
(within either the top-level Library folder or your user Library
folder). See OmniGraffle's online Help for more information."

As I said earlier, they give you the either/or choice. My 'palettes
directory was in the second spot, from the start.

~flipper