[Ti] multi page pdf

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Thu Apr 24 14:30:47 PDT 2003

>Use Adobe Acrobat (not reader)
>Not sure if the os x version is out yet?

v5.05 is OSX carbon; just saw a preview of Acrobat 6 yesterday... all
I can say is WOW!  I think this version is the one that will make PDF
workflow a reality and a standard for the printing and publishing
industry. Distiller is completely re-written in Cocoa and full
version installs the PDF virtual printer, so choosing "Acrobat PDF"
as the PRINTER in the print dialogue of any applications get's you
real, attribute controllable PDF's including PDF/X for publishers.
That is only the tip of the iceberg as far as new features.  I can't
wait to get my copy...supposed to ship next month.

Oh, one more tidbit for you printers and publishers... how about
printing separations from the print dialogue... including spots or
converting spots to process!!
--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com