[Ti] multi page pdf

Ron Woodland woodland at infowest.com
Thu Apr 24 16:03:58 PDT 2003

Yes, you are right about that.  But you do have control over the
internal compression of each JPEG image through iPhoto.  That should
gain something.  It's not as good as using InDesign (my favorite) or
Acrobat, but it is free.

By the way, if you use iPhoto you have to select the images you want in
the PDF before you choose the Print command.  View as thumbnails then
simply shift-click on each image you want to include.