[Ti] 17"....(definitely) doesn't fit

Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Mon Apr 28 09:34:23 PDT 2003

At 08:51 -0400 26-4-2003, Philip E. Clark wrote:
>Can anyone direct me towards a place where I can get a new bag or knapsack
>for the 17"?. I have a Waterfield Designs sleeve but need a knapsack because
>this thing does not fit in my current bag...

Philip - no, sorry I can't help.
I just discovered - Easter weekend - that my very nice Apple bag that
came with my Powerbook 3400c in March 1997 is just fine for me 15.2"
Titanium Powerbook, and because the Ti is so thin, I have room for
about 1"  of documnents as well.  It also holds my phone, passport,
wallet, driving licence etc.
(But there is no way a 17" will fit......)

regards,  Trevor