[Ti] Applemusic.com

Sam Hotchkiss ti at zlit.net
Mon Apr 28 13:40:39 PDT 2003

On 4/28/03 2:35 PM, "John Griffin" <jwegriffin at mac.com> wrote:

> Sam Hotchkiss typed this message on 4/28/03 3:29 PM:
>
>> Alright, I'm now taking offers on my 20gb ipod-- if anyone is interested,
>> email me off list.
>
> I'll keep my 20 gig iPod until they release one that can download from Apple
> directly without being attached to a computer, has a color screen with
> animated graphics and iPhoto built in, etc., etc. Until then, my 20 gig iPod
> does everything I want it to.

I just noticed something... The new iPod audio connector has changed--
instead of going around the hole, it's a little add-on that goes right next
to the hole...
--
Samuel W. Hotchkiss
President, Contractor Services, LLC.
hotch at zlit.net

Laptop History: PB 145, PB 520c, PB 3400c, 400mhz Pismo, 400mhz TiBook,
667mhz TiBook (rev b), 1ghz TiBook