[Ti] Applemusic.com (OT)

Khyber Courchesne khyber at urbisnet.com
Mon Apr 28 13:41:26 PDT 2003

That alarm has always been there - its for iCal notification.

The new feature they talk about on the site is like an alarm clock - your
ipod wakes up and begins playing.  It looks like it is nested in the "clock"
menu.  Oh well. I'll continue to carry my little $10 target alarm on trips.

>From the Apple website:
Set your wake up call
The iPod is the perfect travel companion. It features a sleep timer, so you
can fall asleep to your music. And with the iPod¹s new alarm clock, you can
choose either an alarm tone or your favorite music to wake you up.

http://www.apple.com/ipod/beyondmusic.html