[Ti] [OT] Applemusic.com - is the price right?

rich graham rich at biggerfish.com
Mon Apr 28 16:54:39 PDT 2003

It's worth the .99 price -

I often buys CDs that suck for the most part, although after a while, the
entire CD grows on me.

But with this, I can choose, and get the rest later, and then just outright
buy the CD (lucky me, I just bought a 20G iPod, so I really don't want the
CD).

I will get get 6-8 of the 10 songs I like, but preview them all first in my
underwear. That's kind of cool. You can't do that Tower, and I won't do that
at Tower - but I want to!

Gotta go get my Drivin 'n Cryin/Kevn Kinney up to date now.

Rich Graham

 Biggerfish Digital Media
 501 Westport Avenue, #270        (203) 847-2040 vox
 Norwalk, CT 06851                (203) 847-2050 fax
 http://www.biggerfish.com        (203) 223-6591 cel

On 4/28/03 7:03 PM, "David Learn" <David at 4saleexpress.com> said something
like: