[Ti] Applemusic.com

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Mon Apr 28 16:55:03 PDT 2003

>iTunes4 all the way for me, looks very nice.
>
>I dl'd right off the iPod page.

Has anyone tried burning CDs with iTunes 4, using an external burner?
With OSX I have gotten in the habit of reading the readme files
before installing updates and this is what I found:

"To create audio or MP3 CDs with iTunes, you need an internal Apple
CD-RW drive. To back up your music to a DVD, you need an internal
Apple SuperDrive. Some third-party CD-RW and DVD drives may also
work."

I have an external VST firewire drive that was the "free" promo drive
with the Ti-500s.  It currently works fine with iTunes...think I will
at least back up iTunes 3 before I install.
--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com