iTunes/iPod/QT 6 results.

Les Posen lesposen at optushome.com.au
Mon Apr 28 22:40:30 PDT 2003

So far, so good.

Successful download and update of iTunes 4. Nice new green icons,
playlists from iT 3 still in place, dock icon works - great!

iPod 1.3 software update downloaded and installed - went looking for
on-the-go playlist feature - nada. I really want this, and (hope
against hope) speed control....maybe next time....are the new features
a ROM feature or software-based? If the latter then perhaps the new
features will make an appearance soon....but why not now if the new
Pods are 1.3 based?

QT 6.2 - downloaded and installed with a restart. Dock icon works it,
no need to re-register....

You know, I just can't imagine doing all this
updating/installing/downloading with this ease on Windows PC - most of
the time I do such things, I spend hours just trying to see where the
download ended up...

Now to run Disk utility and permissions.....

Les