[Ti] iTunes/iPod/QUICKTIME 6 results.

b galahad9 at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 29 00:14:12 PDT 2003

Les Posen paused, thought it over, and spoke thusly:

>You know, I just can't imagine doing all this
>updating/installing/downloading with this ease on Windows PC - most
>of the time I do such things, I spend hours just trying to see where
>the download ended up...

I love the Mac, above all, too, but, given that the main default when
downloading/installing into 95, 98, ME, NT is to 1- "Run from present
location" [whether from the Web, Redmond, a CD-ROM, shared folder on
the network, whatever],  2- Installer downloads to your Temporary
Folder, and 3- Programs [installed] go to C:\Program Files\<program
name>

Not at all complicated. Photo files go to My Pictures in Documents, etc.

~flipper