[Ti] Ti internal modem

William Scammell wscamel at pop.ici.net
Tue Apr 29 04:33:56 PDT 2003

>Anyone have any suggestions? Dial up really sucks! but I know most people
>are on it.. I am hoping I have something to tweak..
>
>Bill Reburn

have you thought of calling your phone company to see if the phone
line is hosed?

what about loose wires in your house, or especially where the line
comes into the house?

sometimes i've had connection/speed problems in the past with the
wire banging against the house when it's windy.

William Scammell                     Creative Director
wscamel @ pop.ici.net                  781-956-3548

http://www.idesignofboston.com provides
graphic, advertising, and web site design services.