[Ti] Purchased and deleted music

Steve Wozniak steve at woz.org
Tue Apr 29 16:11:16 PDT 2003

At 5:17 PM -0500 2003.04.29, Lee wrote:

>According to a KB article, if you delete it, or lose it, you have to purchase it again. From my experience last night, applemusic.com only keeps track of downloads that are incomplete. I had a few downloads interrupted and in the Advanced menu I could force a check to download the incomplete.

That's good. I wanted to delete some songs I bought just as a test, and I was hoping that iTunes/store wouldn't automatically bring those songs back to me.

I had Apple Music server problems yesterday that prevented me from initially downloading a complete album, but the download later continued from where it had left off, and completed successfully.
--

Regards,

Steve  (is tv wake zone?)