[Ti] Ftp clients [and - OT -for Wintel to iDisk?]

JELyon jelyon at mac.com
Tue Apr 29 19:21:42 PDT 2003

Trevor - that's true - there's an app that XP (aka Windows NT 5.1) can
download from the mac.com site - somewhere. It will actually map a
drive.

Other Windows users, if they have an up to date browser, can add a
"network place." It differs slightly from OS to OS, but there's a
wizard that will walk them through it. It's generally in "network
neighborhood."

I've done this with my 'doze boxes at work.

I don't believe FTP is an option.