[Ti] [OT] Applemusic.com - is the price right?

Benn joverkamp at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 29 20:08:04 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, April 29, 2003, at 03:08  PM, Steve Talkowski wrote:
> Heh, ok mailing list, let's start a poll.  What is everyone here
> willing to pay per song?

Hell I'm willing to pay 99¢ (maybe more, but I wouldn't know unless
presented with that) to try a track off an album before I buy it.  I
think apple's service would be great if it included more obscure titles
off smaller labels.  My eclectic tastes rarely find something worth
listening to from a major label (though there are plenty of
exceptions).  Maybe in time...

Benn