[Ti] [OT] Applemusic.com - is the price right?

Steve Wozniak steve at woz.org
Tue Apr 29 23:38:09 PDT 2003

At 9:37 PM -0400 2003.04.29, b wrote:
>>> Heh, ok mailing list, let's start a poll.  What is everyone here
>>> willing to pay per song?
>>
>>35¢
>
>$22.95 per 16 gigabytes

At first it would appear that music is not worth a lot to Flipper. Actually, the answer is not so simple. There are different people with different music values, and each person values different songs differently, and different people have different entertainment budgets and income levels.

In answer to the question, there are some songs that I would pay $10 for (with no alternative) and some that I would not pay $.01 for. There's no single answer. I could listen and price a current mix, and a certain number would be worth $.99 or more to me. So I can only guess 'how many' I would buy at $.99, not IF I would pay that much.
--

Regards,

Steve  (is tv wake zone?)