[Ti] monitor for powerbook G4

Justin R. Miller incanus at codesorcery.net
Tue Aug 5 06:51:43 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, August 5, 2003, at 04:53  AM, Ron nie wrote:

> hi team..
> i am trying to find the perfect TV/monitor for my
> powerbook G4. i pretty much seen to like the SAMSUNG
> LTM1775W 17"16:9 HDTV-LCD MONITOR and Samsung
> SyncMaster 170MP LCD Monitor+TV tuner.
> have any of you experienced with it? cuz they both are
> PC compatible and i want to know if i can use it with
> the powerbook g4.
> thanks again.

I was very happy with the Samsung SyncMaster 760V, which is a 17" but
with the standard 4:3 ratio.  However I don't find myself using it
anymore since I got rid of my FreeBSD desktop in favor of my PowerBook
100% of the time, so I am probably going to sell it.  If you are
interested, make me a reasonable offer.  I got it new in February 2002
and it is in excellent condition (no dead pixels, all original
packaging).

Other than that, I haven't had any problems hooking up various monitors
to my PowerBook.  I don't think you would have any compatibility
problems since they are generally just a 15-pin VGA connector.

--Justin