[Ti] Internet Sharing

Jesse Brown jesse.brown at mac.com
Fri Aug 8 08:26:38 PDT 2003

On 8/8/03 11:13, "Jesse Brown" <jesse.brown at mac.com> wrote:

> In the long run I'm not sure you can route NAT-NAT with simple router
> configurations like we're dealing with. I suspect you would need a more
> robust router and some static routing tables configured. If anyone knows a
> simple workaround, now would be a good time to jump in.

I did a little research on the net and came up with this link
<http://www.suse.de/~mha/linux-ip-nat/diplom/node7.html#SECTION0007140000000
0000000> which discusses routing from one NAT space to another with the same
IP range. It's possible but looks like it requires a "real" router to
accomplish.

I have an ISDN router and may be able to do this as an experiment later
today.
--
Jesse

"You can do more with a kind word and a gun than with just a kind word" - A