[Ti] PB17" Superdrive and DV Video?

Dave Friesen davefriesen at mac.com
Mon Aug 11 20:05:19 PDT 2003

There is something else wrong with the situation.

And listed speeds aren't always real world speeds.

So you are taking video files and burning them to DVD and then playing them
back from the disk?

Playing back data files is different from playing back DVD movies. Different
read priorities.

You may want to check out http://www.dvdrhelp.com (look for the Mac section
for more info).