[Ti] 12' Powerbook

Sam Hotchkiss ti at zlit.net
Tue Aug 12 07:47:08 PDT 2003

On 8/12/03 8:32 AM, "Alexandre Kapellos" <mac.k at a2k.ch> wrote:

> I will be working with the following applications: Flash, Dreamweaver,
> VectorWorks, ArchiCAD, Maya, and doing some JAVA...
>
> So basically, what are this machines limitations? No L3 cache? Where is
> this a disadvantage? No PCMCIA slot? RAM limit? Screen size?

You will kill someone if you buy this machine.  Looking at the programs
you're going to be running, you need a larger screen.  It would be alright
if you bought this machine to use occasionally, but it sounds like you'll be
on it quite a bit.  My advice-- wait for the new 15"s, and buy one of those.
Or buy a barely used 17".
--
Samuel W. Hotchkiss
President, Contractor Services, LLC.
hotch at zlit.net

Laptop History: PB 145, PB 520c, PB 3400c, 400mhz Pismo, 400mhz TiBook,
667mhz TiBook (rev b), 1ghz TiBook