[Ti] 12' Powerbook

Mark O'Brien rmobrien at mac.com
Tue Aug 12 08:02:00 PDT 2003

> I will be working with the following applications: Flash, Dreamweaver,
> VectorWorks, ArchiCAD, Maya, and doing some JAVA...

Most of these are very visual. I don't think you'd be happy using these apps
with the 12" screen.

> So basically, what are this machines limitations? No L3 cache? Where is
> this a disadvantage? No PCMCIA slot? RAM limit? Screen size?

RAM and screen size seem to be the most significant limitations given your
apps.

> Am I missing anything, or is this machine a good compromise between
> price and power?

It is for some users, but for your apps and considering your aversion to the
17" size, I'd wait to see what the next 15" machine looks like.

Mark