Screen Problem?

Dave Jensen dave at integrity-inc.com
Tue Aug 12 20:49:15 PDT 2003

To the Mac Wizards --

I just started getting a strange problem on my Ti 667.  Most times
when I open up any kind of new window, I get a quick flash of random
"junk" on the screen.  It almost looks like the video memory is doing
weird things, in that the "junk" appears to be the real screen
contents, but scrambled up somewhat, and the flashes are never the
same.  It also happens at odd intervals even without any new window
activity.

Has anybody here seen anything like that before?  Any ideas?

Thanks
Dave