[Ti] 12' Power book

ursus at mac.com ursus at mac.com
Wed Aug 13 01:54:58 PDT 2003

> The 12" screen will certainly be too small if you're constantly working on
> the road.

I had a TiBook and I loved it and passed to my wife when I bought my 17"
PowerBook.  I had a leather Kensington case that I got free with the TiBook.
The 17 fits nicely, if snugly, in that same case.  Since I carried a 1 lb.
VST CD Burner with the TiBook and do not need it with the 17, the weight is
the same. So I do not notice any genuine practical difference between the
two as far as traveling is concerned.

So buy a 17.  You will not regret it at all. It is a superb machine.  And
the size is really not an issue.
*Ursus*