OT-iDVD Question...

Benn joverkamp at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 14 17:51:14 PDT 2003

I'm sorry to ask this on the list, but...
In iDVD, when you add a movie (say, the .mov of an iMovie project
folder), and then it encodes the video into MPEG-2 and the size of the
project is shown to have increased to include that new movie, is it
okay to trash the movie files (ie the iMovie project folder?).  It
would seem to me that one would be able to trash the movie files once
they are encoded, but when I look at the Project info, it still lists
the movie files that were already encoded.

I'm working on a project and need more space.  I'd like to be able to
delete the files I already encoded (as I have them archived anyway),
but I don't want to undo all the work I did to get them there...

Thanks,
Benn