[Ti] What the H*ll Happened? [OT]

Greg Markle MarkleG at kleerdex.com
Fri Aug 15 05:17:25 PDT 2003

As of this morning it seems that many areas are still out, I'd love to see a satellite photo from last night - it would have to look pretty eerie compared to a normal night!  I'd probably even be able to pick out the bright spot east of NYC where I sat sipping cold beer and watching satellite tv!

Gregory Markle, Color Technician
Kleerdex Company - http://www.kydex.com/