[Ti] streaming TV - not available for the Mac (?)

NaegeleWDC at aol.com NaegeleWDC at aol.com
Thu Aug 21 00:43:49 PDT 2003

Trevor:

I have been getting wonderful quality, live streaming TV via both OS 10.1.5 and OS 10.2.6, using a DSL line.  It's terrific, and the picture-quality is just as good as the best TV.

For example, as I write this, I am watching one of the three C-SPAN channels (http://www.c-span.org/watch/cspan3_rm.asp?Cat=TV&Code=CS3 ), all of which are live and streaming.  I use RealOne Player, Windows Media Player, and QuickTime Player.

Also, the White House (http://www.whitehouse.gov/media/index.html ), Fox (http://www.foxnews.com/foxfan/index.html ), CBS (http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/i_video/main500251.shtml ), the Washington Post (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/photo/newsvideo.htm ) and others sites (see, e.g., http://wwitv.com/ns.htm ) are great for watching videos.

Best wishes,

Tim Naegele

_________