[Ti] about isight

Tarik Bilgin tarik at opalblue.com
Thu Aug 21 01:46:17 PDT 2003

On Thursday, August 21, 2003, at 12:21  am, Ron nie wrote:

> hi. group
> anyone in this group have some experience with the
> isight? i am thinking about buying one but it is kind
> of expensive, so i want to make sure it is worth it
> before i order from apple. any of you know where to
> get it beside apple? (for cheaper price) ;) (i am not
> cheap but i am still in school so i really need to cut
> my spending cuz the tution fee are getting expensive)
>
> and also beside the isight, what would you recomment
> for me to use with my 15" ti book.
> thank you everyone.

hi Ron,

in the UK, the best price I saw when I recently looked at iSights was
from an Apple Store (not online).

The iSight is very nice for simple webchat between 2 friends. It's not
good for business videoconferencing imho.

The autofocus lens and the microphone and camera in one unit is nice.

just my thoughts,

Tarik

PS -- My ti accessories:

1. 15gb iPod